The 2019 Commodity Classic is fast approaching! Once again, the 4Rs and The Fertilizer Institute will be well represented. You can meet our newly minted class of 4R Advocates at the tradeshow and learn more about the intersection of the 4Rs and soil health during our learning session on the Commodity Classic Main Stage. Check out everything you need to know about the 4Rs at Commodity Classic below…
2019 4R Advocates
The 2019 4R Advocates will be sharing their 4R stories at Commodity Classic. Stop by booth #1519 to meet them and learn more about their experiences using the 4Rs on their farms and in their retail businesses. See the schedule below to see when each Advocate pair will be on the tradeshow floor.
The Advocates will also be honored at the annual 4R Advocate awards banquet on February 28th. The awards banquet is our chance to let our Advocates know how much we appreciate their work, but also to introduce them to many of our members and partners.
Thursday, February 28th
- Danny Basham, Jr., Madisonville, Ky.
- Phillip Osborn, Nutrien Ag Solution, Clay, Ky.
- Michael Ganschow, Walnut, Ill.
- Malcolm Stambaugh, AgView FS, Walnut, Ill.
Friday, March 1st
- Dustin Grooms, Plant City, Fla.
- Jerrod Parker, Chemical Dynamics, Inc., Plant City, Fla.
- Jonathan Quinn, Warwick, Md.
- Kenny Glenn, Southern States Cooperative, Middletown, Del.
- Brian Herbek, Deweese, Neb.
- Bill Nejezchleb, Fairfield Non Stock Coop, Fairfield, Neb.
4R Learning Center Session: Technology, Economics and Sustainability: Combining 4R Nutrient Stewardship & Soil Health Practices
The learning center session will be held from 2:45-3:30pm on Thursday, February 28th on the Commodity Classic Main Stage. Please join us to hear and learn from a 4R Advocate farmer, university agricultural economist, and a retail agronomist about integrating 4R and soil health practices. The session will also feature the presentation of the 2019 CCA of the Year Award.